2014 - 2018
University of Oxford, MEng Engineering Science
- Classification: 2.1
- Modules incude: Machine Learning, Advanced Mathematical Techniques, Software Engineering, Machine Vision, Electronic and Information Engineering, Semiconductor Devices, Optoelectronics, and Management Practice.
4th Year (Masters) Project: Adaptive Laser Fabrication of Novel Optical Fibre Sensors (68%)
- Won the Sony prize for best electrical and electronic engineering exhibit at Lubbock Lecture
2006 - 2013
Emanuel School, Battersea
- A-levels: Maths (A*), Further Maths (A*), Physics (A), Music (B)
- GCSEs: 10 A - A*
- Academic Scholar, Music Scholar, and Senior Prefect
August 2013 - September 2014
Sharp Devices Europe GmbH Year-in-Industry Student
- Worked on different projects simultaneously, together with a small team, managing targets set by separate line-managers. Reported results through dashboards and presentations. Projects include:
- Proposed design decisions to improve the thermal performance of LCDs, and completed simulations in FloEFD, reporting on the results of significant elements of large models.
- Designed experimentation and procedure to test thermal and optical properties of LEDs using integrating sphere and bespoke drivers. Experiments produced large data sets (105) which I processed in Microsoft Excel.
June 2013 - July 2013
Hinduja Group Engineering Intern
- Wrote in-depth technical report for President – Business Development & Strategy, Hinduja Automotive after collecting data on electric vehicles.
- Reported actionable results to vice-president of HR including technological, economic, and legislative issues.
July 2016 - September 2016
FunTech Summer Camp Tutor
- Completed training in order to teach the fundamentals of OOP programming in Java, as well as pseudo-code.
Nov 2014 - May 2018
Production Companies (Various) Production Manager
- Lead theatrical production companies managing technical teams (programmers, technicians) and design teams (sound, lighting).
- Distribute and manage the budget ($\sim$ £25,000) using Excel.
- Schedule day-to-day activities (set building, fit-ups) as well as long term strategy.
- Coordinate communications between production company and professional venue staff.
June 2012 - July 2012
Sri Jayendra School, Tamil Nadu Teacher
- Taught conversational English to children in India.
Honeywell School, Battersea Teaching Assisstant
- Planned and taught algebra lessons to year 5 students in a local primary school. Introduced the concept of variables, and how they are used in SATs papers.
Positions of Responsibility
May 2017 - May 2018
TAFF (Oxford University Backstage Society) Freshers' and Training Rep
Nov 2014 - May 2018
Arcadian Singers of Oxford Treasurer
2016 - 2017
Oriel College Chapel Choir Choir Chair
Oriel College JCR Enviornment and Charities Rep